- Fucked up sleeping schedule.
- Ugly handwriting forever.
- Waking up so freaking early.
- Forgot there’s homework/projects due.
- Seeing the bitches you hate.
- Stupid teachers who gives you too much work.
- Homework all day, everyday.
- Same shit, different day.
We’re girls, we get jealous, we hate that mother fucker who spams your facebook, we tend to assume things, our imaginations go wild. Every second you take to reply, thousands of things goes through our heads ; We start assuming, and this is when we get insecure. But then.. we’ll try comfort ourselves, we’ll think back to our conversations and make our-self believe you ain’t that type of guy. So don’t disappoint us.
When I am sick, I’m like:
When I have homework, I’m like:
When there’s a visitor, I’m like:
When my mom/dad talks to me, I’m like:
When someone chats me on facebook, I’m like:
When I’m at my best friend’s house, I’m like:
When there’s a fight at my house, I’m like:
When there’s a quiz tomorrow, I’m like:
When it’s breakfast/lunch/dinner time, I’m like:
Submitted by dayanatuna